Sunday, April 10, 2005

the latest

I'm told I've been remiss, so here is the latest from the 3 cutest dogs I know (with a special hello to those handsome fellas, Newman & Quincy).

Schatze is truly the sweetest, cuddliest friend a person could have. We've been sick around here for at least the last month. This dog has put up with more blankets, whining, and TV reruns than any dog should have too. (Seriously, she's starting to get bored!) She's been getting double-doses of Crossing Jordan, as I've been watching it at 11 and Corey at 3 AM. Yesterday we found out she really enjoys Northern Exposure. She was curled up on the couch with her nose hidden away. As soon as she heard the opening theme she perked up, turned around and laid down so she could watch TV! I love her.

Daisy came over for breakfast today and brought old Maggie & Duncan with her. They were surprisingly well-behaved during my cooking fiasco and only went off barking madly twice. When Mom and I finally settled down for breakfast I had Schatze under the table, chin on the floor, Maggie in the same position but facing Schatze, and Duncan next to Maggie with his chin on her head.

Schatze is now staring intently at me and wagging her tail, so it's time to find out exactly what it is she wants from me. Till next time...