Saturday, May 29, 2004

Tough Guy

My favorite adventure with Duncan to date happened a few weeks ago. I decided to take all 3 dogs to the park. It wasn't quite dark yet, but I thought I had time. I got about halfway there and turned around because it got dark very quickly. On the way home, 3 guys on motorcycles ended up behind us. Duncan had been sitting in the back window of my car, and as soon as those guys revved their engines, he started barking like a madman.

He stood on that window ledge for 3 blocks, through 2 very long lights, barking at the motorcycles. The windows were closed so he had no chance of getting near them, but he would not stop. He is such a little guy, but he completely drowned out he radio. I could see the guys on their motorcycles grinning at that tough little dog the whole time.

No comments: